* * * Hey there, Ginger fans! I’m pleased to declare Barb (Jingle Birds Rock) Ginger 2013 champ! Congrats on your sweet victory! Barb, your entry was absolutely stunning, and I’m honoured to have had the chance to share it with so many people.
Aaaaand then there were four! Four ginger masterpieces duking it out in a final round of festive competition. A ginger battle royale, if you will.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Kate’s Welcome to Downton has won this heat! Kate’s creation will now move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Megan and Erin’s Christmas Comes to WhoVille has won this heat! Their creation will move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Barb’s Jingle Birds Rock has won this heat! Barb’s creation will now move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Cindy’s Cinderella-Worthy Castle has won this heat! Cindy’s creation will move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
. . . Are you getting excited? There’s a lot of Ginger 2013 coming your way in the next few days! This year’s entries are massive epic, so I know you’re gunna love ‘em.
. . . It’s time! Competitive gingering at its best/worst. GINGER 2013.
. . . Hey there, cake fans! I’m pleased to declare Mellissa (of I Breathe… I’m Hungry) the 2013 Bake My Cake champ! Congrats on your sweet victory, lady! I hope bacon appreciates all you have done in its name. Your cake is a wonderful representation of what every graduation should be: a celebration. I […]
. . . It’s here. Voting day! I’d like to thank Brandi, Maggie, Eliza, Lan, Mellissa, Shannon and Katherine for making my graduation extra special. It takes baking bravery to enter a contest like this, and I appreciate the time each of you put into these absolutely amazing creations. Tomorrow – graduation day – I’ll […]