We can all breathe a sigh of relief: Shannon has finally won a competition! So, it is with great pleasure that I officially declare her Bake My Cake champ! Laura’s fondant covered tribute was runner-up in a tightly fought race for second place. Well done, my little protégé! Congrats on your sweet victory, Shannon. Your stacked masterpiece is a […]
Welcome to Bake My Cake 2014: Crappy Cake Edition. There were only four entries this year, so we’re skipping the preliminary rounds of voting and heading straight to the final vote! This also marks the last year for Bake My Cake, as it’s pretty clear that you people would rather eat a cake than bake one. (I’m […]
I’m turning 42 on May 2nd, and I’d like you to bake me a birthday cake. Welcome to Bake My Cake 2014: Crappy Cake Edition. Listen, I know you like to compete. And I know you like to be judged by strangers on the interwebs. But I also know that some of you have been […]
* * * Hey there, Ginger fans! I’m pleased to declare Barb (Jingle Birds Rock) Ginger 2013 champ! Congrats on your sweet victory! Barb, your entry was absolutely stunning, and I’m honoured to have had the chance to share it with so many people.
Aaaaand then there were four! Four ginger masterpieces duking it out in a final round of festive competition. A ginger battle royale, if you will.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Kate’s Welcome to Downton has won this heat! Kate’s creation will now move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Megan and Erin’s Christmas Comes to WhoVille has won this heat! Their creation will move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Barb’s Jingle Birds Rock has won this heat! Barb’s creation will now move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
* * * UPDATE: WINNER DECLARED! Cindy’s Cinderella-Worthy Castle has won this heat! Cindy’s creation will move on to the finals – Friday, December 20, 2013.
. . . Are you getting excited? There’s a lot of Ginger 2013 coming your way in the next few days! This year’s entries are massive epic, so I know you’re gunna love ‘em.