ballet bingo

I made you something. It’s a little game to augment your experience the next time you attend a ballet performance. It could also be useful when you’re forced to sit through one of those four-hour dance recitals that your kid is in. (God help us all.)

ballet bingo // movita beaucoup

Click here to download your Ballet Bingo sheet.

8 Responses to ballet bingo

1. sublimedelights February 24, 2018 at 9:01 am #

The question is how many minutes until the card is completely full!! BINGO indeed! love it

2. Richard Payne February 24, 2018 at 9:33 am #

Wow😮. I could have used this earlier in my “ballet dad” career!

3. Stacy February 24, 2018 at 9:34 am #

Ballet Bingo is a great idea! This would have made the ballet so much more enjoyable when I was a child on school trips. As it was, my friends and I had to amuse ourselves by s l o w l y o p e n i n g the bags of chips in our packed lunches and eating them without the chaperones noticing. Good times. If the teachers had only had your explanations of the stories to share before the performances, that would have made all the difference as well!

4. Karen February 24, 2018 at 12:02 pm #

Definitely helpful, although I imagine shouting out “Bingo!” would not be appropriate.

5. thatskinnychickcanbake February 24, 2018 at 12:46 pm #

Hilarious! I needed this when I was a kid!!! I wasn’t very appreciative of “the arts” back then!

6. Stephbo February 26, 2018 at 12:11 am #

This could work equally well as Opera Bingo.

• movita beaucoup February 26, 2018 at 1:34 pm #

Yes, it could! Please make one and send it to me because I don’t want to do the work. K? thanks!

7. Cherrill March 6, 2018 at 7:34 pm #

I need to make a general dance recital version of this, add a category called “14-year olds attempting to over-express emotions they’ve clearly never experienced before in a modern and/or lyrical routine”, make it every square and win within the first 15 minutes.