haddy’s scarf

haddy's scarf @ movitabeaucoup.com

Look at what I made. Isn’t it pretty? I love this scarf. It’s my favourite pattern, and Manos del Uruguay yarn is absolutely perfect for it. I gave this one to my sister.

haddy's scarf @ movitabeaucoup.com

If you’d like to try out the pattern, click here for more information and the pattern. If you’re on ravelry, search for the Prismatic Scarf by Huan-Hua Chye – it’s a free download.

15 Responses to haddy’s scarf

1. Rosie Beaucoup January 6, 2011 at 7:40 am #

It is very, very pretty. And scarves are great gifts. They don’t take up a lot of storage space and you can never have too many accessories for different seasons, different moods. I think this is a lovely match of fiber, color and pattern.

2. emmalina73 January 6, 2011 at 9:41 am #

LOVE. That is gorgeous, she is one lucky sister.

3. Wendy January 6, 2011 at 5:38 pm #

What a beautiful scarf… the foundation for your style seems to be your heart… no wonder why
    all you share is refreshing, simple and beautiful.

• movita January 7, 2011 at 9:16 am #

Okay. I love you, Wendy.

4. movita's sister January 6, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

The scarf is beautiful, but you know what really makes it super-gorgeous-fantastic? Me. The amber tones of my hair, my toasted almond eyes, my pink-hued complexion. You’re welcome.

• movita January 7, 2011 at 9:16 am #

Yah. Couldn’t have done it without you. I’ve got something special in mind for when your hair turns gray…

5. Lisa July 16, 2013 at 12:48 am #

Love the scarf. Can you tell me what color # this is?

• movita beaucoup July 16, 2013 at 7:56 am #

Sorry, Lisa! I posted this scarf in January of 2011, and cannot remember the colour! I loved it though…

6. Elza Guerra de Azevedo October 16, 2013 at 9:50 am #

Adorei o resultado final!! Lindíssimo!! Obrigada por compartilhar!! Elza Guerra do Brasil!!

7. Daniela Vargas Bullemore February 3, 2014 at 2:53 pm #

Beautiful scarf!! Do you think it could be done in crochet??
    I can’t knit….only crochet and this pattern is sooo lovely.

• movita beaucoup February 3, 2014 at 4:24 pm #

I don’t crochet, and didn’t create this pattern, so I really couldn’t tell you! Sorry I can’t be of more assistance…

8. Bronwyn potter September 21, 2014 at 11:30 pm #

Thanks so very much for the pattern. It’s so very
    Beautiful

9. movita beaucoup September 13, 2015 at 11:31 am #

Comments are now closed on this post as it was published in January 2011. Thanks for stopping by!

1. Weekly Pinspiration | Queen Lila-royalty crafts - March 28, 2014

[…] Amazing herringbone knitting. […]

2. Pattern: Fun and Modern Scarf With Colourful Yarn - August 6, 2014

[…] modern scarf. We also love new yarns that have various textures and colours. We found this on movitabeaucoup.com, but you can find the pattern on Feather and Fan. What we love about this particular one is […]