family snapshots: access denied

family snapshots | movita beaucoup

Dear Little Brother,

Remember when Mum and Dad got us that puppy?

Too bad you weren’t allowed to play with it.

17 Responses to family snapshots: access denied

1. Meg Skop September 10, 2014 at 8:38 am #

Hahah I love this. I just looked an a lot of old photos the other day. The expressions are the best part.

• movita beaucoup September 10, 2014 at 9:42 am #

This is the beginning of a new series – because family photos are THE BEST!

2. shannon September 10, 2014 at 8:57 am #

Red Dr. Scholls + blue socks = the best the seventies had to offer, really. I still have a pair.

• movita beaucoup September 10, 2014 at 9:43 am #

Also, buying things in pairs. If one kid likes ’em, TWO kids will like ’em!!

3. glutenfreezen September 10, 2014 at 11:14 am #

Ha! And Dr. Scholl’s too. I remember those days. 🙂

4. natalie @ wee eats September 10, 2014 at 11:32 am #

Pretty sure he’s planning your murder…

• movita beaucoup September 10, 2014 at 5:19 pm #

Why do you think we keep him locked behind that screen door?

5. Stacy September 10, 2014 at 11:42 am #

This photo is THE BEST! The note, the looks, the Dr.Scholl’s with socks. And even the graceful holding of the sweater with the start of a plié. I can tell already that I am going to LOVE this series.

• movita beaucoup September 10, 2014 at 5:19 pm #

I’m glad that you will love this series, cuz I’m betting my family won’t…

6. Willow @ Will Cook For Friends September 10, 2014 at 3:17 pm #

7. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef September 10, 2014 at 3:31 pm #

I will have fun enjoying your family photos. I didn’t bring any family snaps to Australia and really, yours will be funnier than anything I would have. Your poor brother. Too funny. Is he often left out of family activities?

8. Nancy @ gottagetbaked September 10, 2014 at 6:01 pm #

PUPPY!!! I’m just a bit obsessed with dogs, don’t mind me. And those shoes you and your sister are wearing. Pure gold. I wonder how many therapy sessions your brother has paid for over the years…

9. Kelly Neil September 11, 2014 at 9:39 am #

10. Ang September 11, 2014 at 3:07 pm #

Best Idea You Have Had in 2014 . . . FAMILY SNAPSHOTS!!! Keep ’em comin’, goes without sayin’, NARRATED!

• movita beaucoup September 11, 2014 at 8:04 pm #

I’m on it, Ang!! Lots more to come. (I’m not sure what that says about our family photos…)

11. Marlene Cornelis September 13, 2014 at 3:34 pm #

Haha! I’ve just become the custodian of my parents’ family albums, and I’ve found a few choice ones of my and my sib. Blackmail potential abounds.

12. themessybakerblog September 15, 2014 at 9:25 pm #

Oh my goodness, those sandals. Love!