our new roommate

our new roommate | movita beaucoup

After discovering a small nest in our yard, we woke one morning to find that its occupant had relocated to our kitchen. After careful consideration, we decided to return the nest to the garden, trusting that our guest would once again find contentment under the ferns and petals.

Alas, the eviction didn’t stick…

our new roommate | movita beaucoup

9 Responses to our new roommate

1. Stacy November 7, 2014 at 6:10 am #

You are 1. Just too funny and 2. Have way too much time on your hands. Lucky for us!

2. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef November 7, 2014 at 6:11 am #

What?? no floss??

• movita beaucoup November 7, 2014 at 1:19 pm #

Our new roommate is only semi-interested in dental hygiene.

3. thatskinnychickcanbake November 7, 2014 at 8:20 am #

Well, at least your guest practices good oral hygiene 😉

4. themondaybox November 7, 2014 at 11:01 am #

Can you PLEASE post every single day, so that I am ensured starting each day with a smile! On the other hand, I will now spend the entire day pondering your guest. p.s. When I was a child, I spent many, many hours creating “fairy houses” under trees and bushes out of bits and pieces of nature found in our yard. If your guest needs an architect or interior designer, I have loads of experience.

• movita beaucoup November 7, 2014 at 1:17 pm #

Hows about every Friday? Would that work? I’ll speak to our roomie about your design services – I suspect she’ll be very interested…

• themondaybox November 7, 2014 at 1:33 pm #

In lieu of daily, Fridays will work just fine. 🙂 Movita induced smiles will start the weekends off right. I’ll keep my eye out for attractive design elements when I head to the park today….just in case.

5. Sarah | Broma Bakery November 7, 2014 at 11:23 am #

THAT TOOTHBRUSH! You never cease to make me laugh, Movita.

6. gottagetbaked November 8, 2014 at 9:56 pm #

I can’t believe I missed that amazing video (just watched it and commented). That tiny toothbrush – I die! Then come back to life and die again. It’s adorable!